We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader based in Hanley Castle. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of adult services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position. We can offer day shifts and night shifts positions.
The successful applicant will work within a residential home that supports young adults with learning disabilities and Autism.
You must have completed your NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care in order to be considered for this role. Previous experience of leading a team would be desirable.
- Ensuring that all new staff receive a proper induction to the Home in line with Business policy.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of each service user who you support.
- Assist the Registered Manager in developing a management style which balances the need to exercise control and give direction with the need to offer staff the opportunity to contribute to decision making.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- Uphold the dignity of each service user.
- Assist the Registered Manager in allocating a Key Worker
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Access to ‘Perk Box’ which allows employees to get discounts of free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands
- Free meals on shift for residential roles
- Access to ‘Pay Care Scheme’ which is a company healthcare benefit
- Annual Leave Service Award
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!