Shire are now working in partnership with a leading provider of adult and have a permanent opportunity for a Support Worker based in Leatherhead. Our client is offering applicants a part-time and full-time position within a unique, specialist service.
If successful, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing support to adults with complex care needs and physical disabilities.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include:
- To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect
- To accurately complete documentation accurately
- To support people to stay healthy and safe
- To attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping the home clean.
- To help service users live an active lifestyle.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Extensive training and development
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.01-£9.21 per year