Work with the best!
We are currently working alongside an incredible skilled provider to recruit Support Workers to work within their adult residential homes in Liphook. Our client covers several specialities including physical disabilities and learning disabilities and are well respected and known for their innovative work. Whilst offering a multitude of benefits, they offer robust training and development opportunities. This role is a full time permanent role, working on a rolling rota paying £9.00 – £10.00 per hour.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Respect the rights of every individual with special regard to religion, gender, colour and disability
- Assist the Team Leader in providing personal support to all service users whilst encouraging their independence whenever possible.
- Carry out all programmes identified in the support plan.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of each service user who you support.
- Participate in all aspects of day service provision. To assist in providing, and participate in, motivating and stimulating social and educational activities during service users leisure time in order to enhance their quality of life.
- Escort service users to medical appointments, x-rays, visits to parents etc as and when required.
- Uphold the dignity of each service user.
Our client is offering great benefits, such as:
- Excellent training opportunities and recognised qualifications
- Single bed accommodation if required
- Guaranteed hours with optional over time
- Home set within beautiful grounds
- Access to company vehicle
if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour