We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of adult residential services in Lytham St. Annes with their permanent Support Worker vacancies.
We have multiple Support Workers roles available working within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with learning and physical disabilities. Day shifts are available and our client will consider full time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £9.00.
These are permanent roles working 37.5 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is essential for this role, They promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. Our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski. Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Reference ID: 486
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour