Shire are currently supporting a specialist mental health and learning disabilities provider based in London with their recruitment needs. We are currently looking for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapy Manager. The successful applicant will be expected to work across several sites in London and the surrounding areas.
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week.
As a Speech and Language Therapy Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments for clients with complex swallowing and communication needs
- Managing a complex SLT caseload
- Providing effective leadership and line-management to the SLT team and identifying suitable training needs
- Ensuring band 5 SLT’s receive supervisions and appraisals regularly
- Managing the budget for the SLT provision to ensure resources are allocated effectively
- Establishing communication networks with external agencies and other health care professionals
- Continue to develop knowledge and understanding of learning disabilities and mental health
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Working with a leading provider of specialist mental health services with international recognition
- Opportunity to undertake specialist training with emphasis on continuous learning
- Access to a wide range of discounts when shopping with a variety of high street retailers, buying a car, booking a holiday, on childcare and memberships
This is a great opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist to gain experience with one of the country’s leading providers.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information.
Reference ID: 137/SLT/LON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00-£45,000.00 per year