Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position based in Cumbria. The successful candidate will support children and young people with complex needs within a specialist care and education setting.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Participating in the assessment of new referrals
- Managing a caseload of complex young people
- Undertaking direct intervention with service users
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Monitoring and evaluating risk
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has experience of working with children and young people
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist and interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.