Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a part-time, permanent position based in Horsham. The successful candidate will be expected to commit to 2 days per week.
This position is based within a specialist school and children’s residential home that support children and young people with social, emotional and mental health needs aged 7-18.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team including a Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist and Regional Head of Clinical Services.
- Providing specialist speech and language therapy input to children and young people in the home and school.
- Involved in the development of varied and innovative approaches aimed to support and develop functional communication skills.
- Identifying client needs and formulating individualised intervention plans.
- Delivering intervention programmes to individuals and groups.
- Evaluating client progress to reassess and amend intervention programmes accordingly.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy degree
- Registered with the HCPC and RCSLT
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of working with children and young people.
- Ideally holds a valid UK driving license and has access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Reference ID: 512
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year