A specialist client we support are currently recruiting a Speech and Language Therapist on a permanent basis. The role is based within a 2 specialist schools in Leicestershire which support students with Autism and Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
This is a full-time position although the client will consider part-time applicants. This is a term-time only position covering 39-40 weeks per year.
The salary ranges from £31,365-£37,890 (FTE).
- Planning, preparing, evaluating and delivering support programmes for pupils
- Delivering and assessing pupil interventions in school setting or in the community, if required
- Providing speech and language therapy targets for integration into the curriculum
- Consulting with teaching staff and parents regarding the specific needs and targets of each pupil
- Supervising students and therapy assistants
- Helping to maintain wellbeing and positivity among the pupils
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language therapy
- Registered Member of RCSLT
- Registered Member of HCPC
- Experience working in specialist educational settings with young people with social communication disorders
- Awareness of child protection issues
- Well established knowledge about developmental speech and language disorders
- Well established knowledge about speech, language and communication disorders associated with complex conditions and emotional/behavioural disorders
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team
Reference ID: 330
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,300.00-£37,900.00 per year