An exciting opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist based in Surrey has become available! The role is based in a specialist school that supports pupils aged 4-19 with Autism.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client will consider part-time applicants. This is a term-time only position which offers 44 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). The working hours are 9am-4.30pm except for 1 day per week when the hours are 9am-5.30pm.
The salary ranges from £24,200-£37,200 (FTE).
- Assessing, planning and implementing appropriate speech and language interventions for pupils, individually and in small groups
- Ensuring therapy targets are successfully integrated into the classrooms and overseeing teachers running therapy programmes
- Assessing and monitoring therapy outcomes and report findings
- Be responsible for meeting the Speech and Language Therapy needs for individual pupils based on clinical needs and their EHCP provision
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate case notes in line with professional standards and school policies
· Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language therapy
· Registered Member of RCSLT
· Registered Member of HCPC
· Experience working in specialist educational settings with young people with social communication disorders
· An interest in specialist education and Autism
· Well established knowledge about developmental speech and language disorders
· Well established knowledge about speech, language and communication disorders associated with complex conditions
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team
Reference ID: 221
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,200.00-£37,200.00 per year