An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our clients based in Merseyside! A Speech and Language Therapist is required for a full-time, permanent position (term-time only).
The school supports students with Autism and profound learning disabilities on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
- Advising and training staff regarding the use of teaching strategies in 1:1 and classroom settings
- Assessing and providing therapy to pupils with speech, language and communication needs
- Providing therapy to individuals and small groups of pupils
- Working collaboratively with the wider multi-disciplinary team
The Occupational Therapist will be:
- Knowledgeable on SEN teaching strategies
- Knowledgeable on special education needs and Autism/learning disabilities
- Familiar with EHCP’s (desirable)
- Qualified to degree or diploma level in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below!
Reference ID: 393
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£36,600.00 per year