Confident and enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapists are currently required for 12-month fixed term contracts within a specialist school in Surrey. Our client supports pupils with Speech, Language and Communication Needs who may also present with a physical/learning disability or Autism. The school supports pupils aged 3-19.
This is a full-time position although the client may also consider part-time applicants.
- Managing a small caseload which gives the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver therapy and gauge outcomes
- Designing bespoke intervention packages for the pupils
- A varied role which allows for 1:1, group work and classroom work
- Working as part of an established speech and language therapy department with a team of experienced Speech and Language Therapists
- The opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team which consists of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Music Therapists, Art Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Teachers
- Holds a relevant degree of qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with HCPC
- An ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- An ability to work independently when required
- Knowledgeable in clinical assessment, treatment planning and implementing paediatric therapy programmes
Apply today to discuss this vacancy with one of Shire Healthcare’s consultants!
Reference ID: 427
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £24,000.00-£37,000.00 per year