Shire Healthcare are currently supporting a specialist school and college based in Surrey with the recruitment of a Speech and Language Therapist. This is a specialist setting which supports children and young people aged 7-19 with language disorders.
This is a full-time (41 hours per week), permanent position although the client may also consider part-time applicants. The client can consider band 5, 6 and 7 applicants for this position.
- Completing specialist speech and language therapy assessments
- Delivering a range of speech and language therapy intervention packages
- Evaluating the effectiveness of interventions
- Working in conjunction with other members of staff to ensure speech and language therapy is integrated into the curriculum.
- Band 6 and 7 applicants will manage and supervise band 5 therapists and therapy assistants
- Band 6 and 7 applicants to contribute to the evaluation and development of the speech and language therapy provision
- Holds a recognised speech and language therapy qualification.
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Band 6: minimum of two years clinical experience
- Band 7: minimum of five years clinical experience
We are interested in speaking to Speech and Language Therapists of all levels so please apply today to discuss in more detail.
Reference ID: 449/450/451
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,300.00 per year