Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing Speech and Language Therapist for one of our specialist clients in Surrey. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work within a specialist school which supports boys aged 8-18. The pupils present with learning difficulties, Developmental Language Disorders and associated conditions.
This is a full-time, permanent position working term-time only. The client is also able to consider part-time applicants.
This role is suitable for both band 5 and newly qualified Speech and Language Therapists.
- Assessing pupils’ needs for Speech and Language therapy
- Developing and implementing Speech and Language therapy interventions and evaluating the outcomes
- Supporting colleagues with the management of communication difficulties
- Providing classroom support to ensure pupils are accessing the full curriculum.
- Preparing reports and data for analysis
The ideal candidate:
- Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC registered or eligible to register once graduated.
- Member of the RCSLT
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants!
Reference ID: 645
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,900.00 per year