Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position within a specialist school in Flintshire, Wales. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work within a residential care and education setting but will be expected to support other schools, residential homes and fostering agencies in the local area.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary clinical and wellbeing team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists.
- Providing evidence-based assessments to understand the communication needs of the children and young people.
- Delivering a range of interventions, creating communication profiles and contributing to placement plans.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience of working within the specialist client group.
- Has strong communication skills, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Experience of working within a multi-professional team.
- Experience of teaching, training and professional/clinical supervision
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 631
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£35,000.00 per year