Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position covering sites in North Lincolnshire and West Yorkshire. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work in specialist schools but will be expected to support other schools, residential homes and fostering agencies in the local area.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Delivering informed interventions at universal, targeted and specialist level
- Supporting the wider team to ensure pupils needs are met within the Education, Health ad Care Plan (EHCP)
- Responsible for working within the overall framework of the company policies and procedures.
- Supporting the integration of the Speech and Language Therapy service
- Supporting pupils with complex communication issues relating to autism, dyspraxia, sensory impairment, learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience of working within the specialist client group.
- Experience of working within a multi-professional team.
- Experience of teaching, training and professional/clinical supervision
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 635
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,300.00-£35,000.00 per year