Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work with one of our clients based in Surrey. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will join a specialist college providing day and residential education for young adults aged 19-25.
This is a full-time, permanent position at 45.9 weeks per year.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Providing speech and language therapy to a caseload of young adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Managing and supporting other members of the speech and language therapy team
- Completing assessments
- Planning and implementing interventions
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working with young adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
If you are interested in hearing more, apply now to discuss this vacancy with one of the team!