Shire Healthcare are eager to speak to Speech and Language Therapists currently searching for a new role based in Kent. Our client, a specialist within neurorehabilitation and acquired brain injuries, require candidates for a full or part time permanent position.
The site itself is a 32 bedded facility which provides specialist short-term and long-term therapy, support and rehabilitation.
The successful Speech and Language Therapist will be expected to:
- manage a defined caseload of patients, responding to urgent referrals
- provide a highly specialist speech and language assessment, advice and treatment
- offer advice and consultation on clients care to other members of the team and external agencies
- assess diagnose, and manage the communication needs of patients
- work within a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of patient care.
Applicants must hold a relevant qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Benefits of working with this client:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A thorough induction programme tailored specifically to the site
- Sick pay – 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Generous annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays that increases in time
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please apply below to discuss with a specialist consultant!
Reference ID: 270
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,300.00-£38,300.00 per year