Shire are currently looking for two experienced Speech and Language Therapists for permanent contracts with one of our many specialist clients. We are interested in speaking to any Speech and Language Therapist with experience or a passion to work within neurorehabilitation and is interested in an exciting career move.
The first is a part-time (22.5 hours per week), permanent position with a potential salary of £38,022 (FTE). The second role is a part-time or full-time, permanent position with a potential salary of £45,020 (FTE).
As a Speech and Language Therapist your responsibilities will include:
- Providing individual or group interventions to adults within a residential neurorehabilitation setting
- Supporting adults with acquired communication, cognitive and/or swallowing problems
- Conducting specialist speech, language, and swallowing assessments
- Working alongside more senior Speech and Language Therapists to develop the SLT provision within the service
- Providing advice regarding dysphagia to clients, their families and wider support network
Our client is offering great benefits, such as:
- Healthcare cash back scheme and discounts to a variety of different retail outlets
- Opportunity for additional training and continuing professional development
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
Did you know that if you’re registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or a colleague, you will receive a bonus!
Apply today and a specialist consultant will arrange a time to speak with you!
Reference ID: 265
Part-time hours: 22.5-37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,995.00-£45,020.00 per year