Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a fixed-term contract based in Leeds. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work within a specialist neurorehabilitation setting.
This is a part-time role at 21-28 hours per week. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Providing speech and language therapy input to service users with acquired brain injury
- Working as part of a multi/interdisciplinary team
- Liaising with internal and external professionals, family members and service users
- Applying the neurobehavioural approach to brain injury
- Managing a caseload of complex service users with mental/physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC and RCSLT
- Has post-graduate experience of working with service users with acquired brain injury
- Dysphagia qualification
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now!
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 21-28 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £31,300.00-£37,800.00 per year