Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position based in Northamptonshire. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work with one of our specialist clients who support adults with acquired brain injury, traumatic brain injury and strokes within a neurobehavioural rehabilitation setting.
This is a part-time permanent position at 22.5 hours per week.
Our client is looking for a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist.
- Ensuring the effective management of junior staff within the team
- Managing and co-ordinating individual treatment plans for speech and language therapy services
- Ensuring activities, treatment and interventions are delivered effectively.
- Responding promptly to referrals
- Undertaking assessments to identify and prioritise patient needs.
- Delivering appropriate interventions on individual or group basis
- Contributing to business growth by promoting company services in line with the local business plan
- Developing and maintaining relationships with patients, carers, relatives and external agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working with adults with acquired brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries and strokes
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00-£44,000.00 per year