We have a unique permanent opportunity for a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist based in north Staffordshire. Our client supports children and young people with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Neurological and physical disabilities. The ideal candidate will be able to work on a full time basis although the client would still consider candidates who can offer part time availability.
If successful, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team within their specialist site in north Staffordshire.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting specialist communication assessments
- Undertaking clinical work with individuals and groups
- Direct and provide supervision to less experienced Speech and Language Therapist’s or Speech and Language Therapy Assistant’s
- Communicating effectively with other members of the MDT
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development
- Participating in the recruitment of junior staff
- Support parents, teaching staff and other carers in relation to children with speech and language needs
- Contributing to the training and development of other colleagues in relation to communication
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant.
Reference ID: 400
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£39,000.00 per year