Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist for a full-time, permanent position based in Surrey. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will support children and young adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Play Therapists and Psychologists.
- Carrying a complex caseload
- Working with and supporting a team comprising of Speech and Language Therapists, Speech and Language Therapy Assistants and an AAC technician
- Providing specialist assessment and interventions to students
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working in a similar setting with a similar client group
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, apply now to discuss with one of our experienced consultants!