Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position based in Flintshire, Wales. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work with one of our specialist clients who support adults with learning disabilities in a residential setting.
This is a part-time permanent position at 7.5 hours per week.
- Delivering Speech and Language Therapy to a small caseload of adults with learning disabilities.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team made up of Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech and Language Therapists.
- Playing a key part in service development
- Participating in the process of referrals and assessments
- Undertaking direct intervention with service users
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Part-time hours: 7.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year