Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position based in Nottinghamshire. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work within a specialist school supporting pupils with complex needs, ASD, language disorder, dyspraxia, sensory impairment, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and developmental trauma.
This is a part-time permanent position at 22.5 hours per week.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Sensory Integration Therapists and Therapy Assistants.
- Working primarily in one site but also expected to support other schools, residential homes and fostering agencies, if required
- Managing a caseload of children and young people
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues and external agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Experience of working with this specialist client group.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 642
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £31,300.00 per year