An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Speech and Language Therapist based in various sites in and around London. We are looking for band 6 applicants although experience band 5 candidates will also be considered. Although our client is able to offer on-going training and development, the successful applicant will need to hit the ground running.
This role is a full time position working Monday-Friday. A car driver is not a necessity for this role although would be beneficial. The successful candidate would be expected to manage a caseload of clients with learning disabilities/mental health presentations.
If successful, you will be expected to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and independently when required and will be providing support to clients with learning disabilities and mental health presentations.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking clinical SLT work with a variety of clients with a range of communication and swallowing difficulties
- Providing both individual and group therapy to clients
- Supervising Speech Therapy Assistant’s and delegating workload
- Utilising appropriate assessment techniques to identify strengths and requirements of clients
- Managing a caseload and ensuring patient records are timely and accurate
- Creating and delivering training modules to the wider team
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.
Reference ID: 364/378
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year