Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for one of our specialist clients based in North London. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will be supporting children and young people with Autism and associated comorbidities.
This is a full-time permanent position. The role is also term-time only.
Please note that the successful Speech and Language Therapist may also be expected to cover additional sites in London and Oxfordshire.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising of Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Occupational Therapists.
- Supporting young people within the education and fostering sites
- Completing evidence-based assessments in order to understand the needs of the children and young people
- Delivering a range of interventions
- Creating communication profiles and contributing to placement plans
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working with young people with complex needs
- Driving license and access to a vehicle (preferable)
Apply now to discuss this vacancy with one of our experienced consultants!