Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing ADOS-2 or ADI-R trained Speech and Language Therapists for one of our specialist clients. The successful will be joining an MDT neurodevelopmental service for both children and adults who conduct fully virtual assessments for autism and ADHD and offer post diagnostic support. The post holder will be complete ADOS assessments (modules 3 and 4) for service users ages 7+ who are fluent with speech and language.
This is a full-time permanent position although the client can consider part-time applicants at a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Completing high-quality autism assessments
- Maintaining all clinical records to a high standard
- Contributing to MDT meetings
- Supporting other members of the MDT to reach diagnostic conclusion
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience delivering autism diagnostic assessments
- An ability to undertake risk assessments and develop risk plans
- Experience of safeguarding assessments and procedures
If you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.