Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for a specialist client based in Worcester. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will support adults with Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs.
This is a full-time (37.5 per week), permanent contract although the client can consider part-time applicants.
The post-holder will form part of a multi-disciplinary team including a Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Assistant Psychologist, Regional Clinical Lead and Psychiatrist. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join a well resourced and highly regarded SALT provision.
- Completing assessments to identify needs and formulate intervention plans.
- Evaluating progress, reassessing and amending intervention programmes
- Developing and supporting the delivery of intervention programmes to individuals and groups
- Providing training, information and advice to the wider multi-disciplinary team
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy qualification
- HCPC registered.
- Experience of working within a Learning Disabilities setting
- Ideally Dysphagia trained although training can be provided.
If you are interested in discussing this role with a Shire Healthcare consultant, please apply now!
Reference ID: 496
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,900.00-£30,600.00 per year