Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting permanent position based in Leatherhead, Surry. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will support adults with complex needs and cover various sites in a geographical patch.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client will also consider part-time applicants. Applicants will need access to their own means of transport to effectively cover the sites in the region.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Sensory Integration trained therapists.
- Completing Speech and Language Therapy assessments
- Delivering informed interventions to adults with complex needs
- Supporting the integration of the Speech and Language Therapy provision within the day to day running of the sites
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy Diploma/Degree
- Registered with the HCPC
- Post-grad experience of working with adults with complex needs/ASD
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Holds a valid UK driving license and has access to a vehicle
If you are interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants!
Reference ID: GEN1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,600.00-£40,800.00 per year