Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for one of our specialist clients based in East Sussex. The site is a Mental Health Hospital that supports adults with mental health needs, Personality Disorders, Autistic Spectrum Disorders and challenging behaviour. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will work within the inpatient , male ASD ward. The service users on this ward may also present with a co-morbid mental health need such as psychosis, mood disorders and Personality Disorders.
This is a part-time, permanent position at 3 days per week.
- Planning, evaluating and developing the Speech and Language Therapy provision through the approved pathway of care.
- Providing therapy to individuals and groups.
- Providing training to the wider staff team.
- Ensuring a consistent approach is maintained across the service.
- Maintaining up to date records and reports
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Member of the RCSLT
- Experience of working within the field of ASD and Mental Health Conditions
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply to liaise with one of our experienced consultants!
Reference ID: 526
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£37,000.00 per year