Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting permanent position based in North Lincolnshire. The successful Speech and Language Therapist will support adults with ASD and complex needs and cover various sites in a geographical patch.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client will also consider part-time applicants. Applicants will need access to their own means of transport to effectively cover the sites in the region.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Sensory Integration trained therapists.
- Completing Speech and Language Therapy assessments
- Delivering informed interventions to adults with complex needs
- Supporting the integration of the Speech and Language Therapy provision within the day to day running of the sites
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Speech and Language Therapy Diploma/Degree
- Registered with the HCPC
- Post-grad experience of working with adults with complex needs/ASD
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Holds a valid UK driving license and has access to a vehicle
If you are interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants!
Reference ID: 534
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,600.00-£40,800.00 per year