Work with the best!
We are currently working alongside an incredible skilled provider to recruit a Senior Residential Children’s Worker to work within their children and young adult residential home in Kettering. Our client covers several specialities and are well respected and known for their innovative work. Whilst offering a multitude of benefits, they offer robust training and development opportunities. This role is a full time permanent role, working on a rolling rota.
Please note previous experience of supporting young adults and children is not required but experience of working with learning disabilities is desirable.
As a Senior Residential Children’s Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Respect the rights of every individual with special regard to religion, gender, colour and disability
- Ensuring that all new staff receive a proper induction to the Home in line with Business policy.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of each service user who you support.
- Assist the Registered Manager in developing a management style which balances the need to exercise control and give direction with the need to offer staff the opportunity to contribute to decision making.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- Uphold the dignity of each service user.
- Assist the Registered Manager in allocating a Key Worker
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people
Our client is offering great benefits, such as:
- Excellent training opportunities and recognised qualifications
- Guaranteed hours with optional over time
- Access to company vehicle
- Competitive hourly rate
- Enjoyable working environment
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.