Shire are working in partnership with a leading provider of adult services and have a permanent opportunity for a Residential Support Worker based in Harrogate. Our client is offering applicants a part-time or full-time position within a specialist service.
If successful, you will be working within a small residential home that support adults with learning disabilities and complex care needs.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include:
- To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect
- To accurately complete documentation accurately
- To support people to stay healthy and safe
- To attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping the home clean.
- To help service users live an active lifestyle.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3)
- Workplace pension as per the government regulations
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant.