An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Residential Children’s Worker based in Prescot. We are looking for applicants that have experience of working within the care sector and ideally have experience of working within a similar setting. Although our client is able to offer on-going training and development, the successful applicant will need to hit the ground running.
If successful, you will be working within a residential setting which provides support to children and adolescents who present with EBD and complex care needs.
As a Residential Children’s Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Encouraging the young people to form positive relationships and become a contributing member of the local community
- Promote physical activity and hygiene
- To act as a positive role model for the young people
- Actively participate and support the young people in social, education and recreational activities
- Encourage the young people in participating with domestic duties and maintaining of the household
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- Excellent qualification opportunities
- ‘Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
- Free meals on shift
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year