An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Residential Children’s Worker based in Cheshire. We are looking for applicants that have experience of working within the care sector and ideally have experience of working within a similar setting. Although our client is able to offer on-going training and development, the successful applicant will need to hit the ground running.
If successful, you will be working within a residential setting which provides support to children and adolescents who present with sexually harmful behaviour.
As a Residential Children’s Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Encouraging the young people to form positive relationships and become a contributing member of the local community
- Promote physical activity and hygiene
- To act as a positive role model for the residents
- Actively participate and support the young people in social, education and recreational activities
- Encourage the young people in participating with domestic duties and maintaining of the household
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- ‘Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
- Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year