We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse/Staff Nurse based in The Ridgeway, London. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children & young adult services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent position offering full time hours. You will be required you work a mixture of day and night shifts.
The successful applicant will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and lone working providing support to children and young adults with eating disorders and pervasive arousal withdrawal.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse your main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to undertake safe medication administration practices, audit of clinical stock and ensure all documentation adheres to statutory requirements
- Oversee the planning, delivery and evaluation of care, working within the frameworks of professional governing bodies, statutory requirements and the expectations of regulatory authorities.
- Attend and lead where necessary case conferences and review meetings.
- Participate in the Health and Safety monitoring systems
- Deliver handovers to incoming staff
- Direct the work of support staff
- Act as a point of contact and leadership for support staff
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Excellent annual leave scheme
- Guaranteed hours
- Competitive salary brackets
- Paid NMC membership
- Flexible working patterns
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to gain experience with one of the country’s leading providers.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information.
Reference ID: 448
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,575.00-£40,125.00 per year