We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of adult services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a 1 year contact, working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm with occasional on-call duties. My client is able to offer accommodation, Car allowance and are able to be flexible with working hours.
The successful applicant will be manage the home and staff team providing support to adults presenting with complex care needs and Epilepsy. The home is able to support a maximum of 5 residents.
Previous experience of inspections as a Registered Manger is heavily desirable for this role. You must have completed or working towards NVQ level 5.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each adult has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Allocating each person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of the care plan
- Building relationships with parents, carers and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each adult
- Manging budgets effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Access to ‘Perk Box’ which allows employees to get discounts of free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands
- Free meals on shift for residential roles
- Access to ‘Pay Care Scheme’ which is a company healthcare benefit
- Annual Leave Service Award
- This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a longstanding provider of children’s residential services.
Reference ID: 464
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year