We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm with occasional on-call duties.
The successful applicant will be manage the home and staff team providing support to children presenting with EBD. The home is able to support a maximum of 4 residents.
Previous experience of inspections as a Registered Manger would be an advantage but not essential.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each young adult has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Allocating each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of the care plan
- Building relationships with parents, carers and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child
- Manging budgets effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Access to ‘Perk Box’ which allows employees to get discounts of free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands
- Free meals on shift for residential roles
- Access to ‘Pay Care Scheme’ which is a company healthcare benefit
- Annual Leave Service Award
- This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a longstanding provider of children’s residential services.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,500.00-£45,775.00 per year