We have a unique opportunity for a Registered General Nurse based in Banstead. Our client is a well-known, respected provider of adult services and offer all employees a supportive working environment with a focus on learning and development. This position is a Permanent, part time or full time position.
If successful, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing support to adults with complex physical, sensory, cognitive and emotional difficulties.
As a Registered General Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the clinical needs of individual clients who are undergoing rehabilitation.
- Assist clients in achieving a high standard of physical/personal wellbeing.
- Evaluate the efficacy of the care plans and therapy guidelines for all clients.
- Administration of medication in conjunction with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation Support.
- Manage, monitor, assess and implement the continence plans of care for clients following liaison with the Continence Advisor.
- Monitor the dietary needs of clients, including guidelines given by the dietician.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a safe environment and infection
- Maintain legible and accurate records of clinical care.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Break Paid
- Compressed hours
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,243.00-£46,020.00 per year