Shire Healthcare are currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist for an exciting new position with one of our specialist clients. The successful Occupational Therapist will cover a variety of sites based in the North West and will work within specialist schools, fostering agencies, residential homes and adult services.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client may consider part-time applicants.
- Providing specialist assessments and carrying out interventions to meet the occupational, sensory and physical needs of the children, young people and adults.
- Providing individual and group activities to clients
- Informing, advising and training staff, other agencies and members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Working collaboratively to integrate Occupational Therapy support within the day to day support of the service user
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered.
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy qualification.
- An Occupational Therapist with a holistic and integrated approach to therapy will be well suited to this role.
- Holds a valid UK driving license and access to their own vehicle is essential.
- Experience of working with children and ASD and other complex needs is essential.
- Knowledge of Sensory Integration therapy (preferably trained in this area).
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply now to discuss with our consultants!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£35,000.00 per year