Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a part-time position based in Leicestershire. This is a 3 day per week requirement and the successful Occupational Therapist will support children and young people with Autism, complex needs and developmental trauma.
The client can consider newly qualified, band 5 and band 6 Occupational Therapists for this post.
If you are a qualified Occupational Therapist with an interest on experience of working within an SEN setting and you possess an integrated and holistic approach, then this may be the perfect role for you!
The successful candidate will form part of multi-disciplinary team comprising of Speech and Language Therapists, Psychotherapists and other relevant professionals.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy qualification
- Registered with HCPC
- Post qualification experience of working with this specific client group (for band 6 applicants)
- Experience of reviewing and developing standard, policies and procedures (for band 6 applicants)
- Experience of providing supervision and training to other Occupational Therapists (for band 6 applicants)
- Experience of working in a range of relevant settings (for band 6 applicants)
If you would like to discuss this vacancy with a consultant, please apply now!
Reference ID: 501
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£33,100.00 per year