Shire are supporting a specialist educational setting based in Surrey and they currently require an Occupational Therapist for a full-time, permanent position!
The school supports children and young people aged 4-19 with Autism.
This is a term-time only position which offers 44 days holiday. The working hours are 9am-4.30pm except for 1 day per week when the hours are 9am-5.30pm.
The main responsibilities of the successful Occupational Therapist:
· Planning and delivering therapy sessions for individuals and groups
· Assessing, planning, and implementing interventions for pupils with a wide range of needs
· Assessing and evaluating outcomes and reporting findings
· Develop close links and deliver joint therapy with the wider therapy team
· Liaise with class supervisors and teachers regularly to discuss individual pupils and their needs
The suitable candidate:
· Recognised Occupational Therapy degree/qualification
· Registration with the HCPC and a member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
· An understanding and personal commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
· 1-2 years’ experience of managing a paediatric caseload
If you are interested in finding out more, contact one of our specialist consultants today!
We also offer rewards for successful referrals so please ensure you pass this on to anyone in your network who may be interested!
Reference ID: 272
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,907.00-£37,890.00 per year