Shire Healthcare are currently supporting a client based in Leicestershire with the recruitment of a permanent Occupational Therapist. The role is based within two specialist schools in Leicestershire that support pupils with Autism and social, emotional and mental health needs.
This is a full-time, permanent position (term-time only) although the client may consider part-time applicants.
- Planning, preparing and delivering support programmes for pupils
- Evaluating success of support programmes to ensure maximum engagement
- Delivering Sensory Integration and Occupational Therapy assessments and programmes to pupils
- Working collaboratively with support staff, teachers and therapists through an MDT approach
- Helping to maintain wellbeing and positivity among the students
- Participating in staff and therapy team meeting to promote best practice
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Experience of working in a SEN/SpLD environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of children with Autism and social, emotional and mental health needs
- Knowledge and commitment to safeguarding children
- Experience of working within an educational setting (desirable)
- Trained in Sensory Integration or a willingness to train (desirable)
If you are an Occupational Therapist and think this role might be right for you, apply below!
Reference ID: 329
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,300.00-£37,800.00 per year