Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Surrey. The successful OT will work within a medium-secure service supporting adults with mental health needs, substance misuse issues and challenging behaviours.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week.
- Managing a caseload of complex service users with mental health needs, substance misuse issues and challenging behaviours
- Undertaking assessments
- Involvement in developing and implementing therapeutic activities.
- Contributing to risk assessments
- Attending ward rounds and CPA meetings and providing feedback on service users’ progress
- Supervising Occupational Therapy Assistants
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has experience of working within the mental health field (either post-grad or during placements)
If you are an Occupational Therapist and interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year