We are currently working alongside an incredibly skilled provider to recruit an Occupational Therapist. Our client focuses mainly on supporting adults with acquired brain injuries and are well respected for their innovative work. Whilst offering a multitude of benefits, they offer robust training and development opportunities.
This role is a temporary role, working 35 hours per week. Part-time applicants are still welcome to apply.
This position is based in Liverpool.
As an Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising and managing a caseload of service users presenting with complex mental/physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating interventions alongside other members of the interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with service users, colleagues and external agencies
- Contributing to the training, development and education of the wider team
- Providing supervision and management to Occupational Therapy Assistants and Rehabilitation Support Workers
- Assessing and monitoring the provision of aids and assisted technology
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- A diploma or degree in occupational therapy and registration with HCPC
- A valid UK driving license (desirable)
- Experience of working within an in-patient or residential setting
- Experience of working within an interdisciplinary team
- Experience of supervising/training others (desirable)
Apply today and a specialist consultant will arrange a time to speak with you.
If this is not suitable for you but you know someone who may be interested, recommend them and you will receive a cash bonus if successful!
Reference ID: OT/MER/223
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent