Shire Healthcare are currently supporting a nationwide provider of neurorehabilitation support with the recruitment of an Occupational Therapist. This is a part-time, permanent post at 21 hours per week.
The site, based in Glasgow, supports a small number of adults with acquired/traumatic brain injury.
All applicants must hold a relevant Occupational Therapy degree and hold HCPC registration. The role is suitable for a band 6 Occupational Therapist with a minimum of 3 years post-grad experience and experience of working with neurological rehabilitation is essential.
- Managing a complex caseload of service users presenting with mental health needs, physical needs and/or challenging behaviour.
- Working effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating intervention with other members of the clinical team
- Providing specialist advice to other members of the clinical team and external agencies
- Facilitating discharge packages of care
- Providing supervision to other members of staff including Occupational Therapists and Rehabilitation Support Workers
- Assessing for the provision of minor adaptations and equipment
If you are interested in discussing this role with one of our consultants, please apply now!
Reference ID: 434
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,087.00 per year