Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in southeast London. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a specialist rehabilitation centre supporting adults with brain injuries.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week.
The client is looking to employ a Senior/Specialist Occupational Therapist working at band 7 level.
- Participating in systematic clinical governance and to offer clinical supervision to assistant, trainee or more junior Occupational Therapists and other staff.
- Utilising research skills for audit, service development and research within the area served by the team/service.
- Working as a member of the clinical service / team, providing a high quality, occupational therapy service to patients, their families or carers.
- Contributing to the planning, development and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy Service.
- Providing a patient centred occupational therapy service.
- Ensuring the provision of appropriate supervision and support to members of the team.
- Participating in clinical audit, clinical risk and quality issues, including the management and reporting of incidents
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has extensive experience of working within the field of adult neurorehabilitation
If you are an Occupational Therapist and interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.