Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a specialist neurorehabilitation setting. Our client is a specialist within the adult neurorehabilitation and this site is able to provide care and support to 16 service users.
This is a full-time role at 35 hours per week.
- Providing evidence based/person-centred rehabilitation to service users with acquired brain injury
- Managing and prioritising a complex caselaod of service users with mental/physical health and/or challenging behaviour
- Assessing, implementing and evaluating interventions
- Working as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Liaising with internal and external professionals, family members and service users
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- A minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience
- Experience of working with an inpatient/residential setting
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,800.00-£44,500.00 per year