Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Liverpool. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a specialist neurorehabilitation setting. Our client is a specialist within the adult neurorehabilitation and this particular site is able to provide care and support to 24 service users.
This is a full-time role at 35 hours per week. This role is suitable for both band 6 and 7 therapists.
- Providing evidence based/person-centred rehabilitation to service users with acquired brain injury
- Managing and prioritising a complex caselaod of service users with mental/physical health and/or challenging behaviour
- Assessing, implementing and evaluating interventions
- Addressing occupational performance and skill deficits enabling self-maintenance, productivity, education and leisure for the service users
- Delegating tasks appropriately within the wider team
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has post-graduate experience of working with service users with acquired brain injury
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,900.00-£44,500.00 per year