Shire Healthcare are currently supporting a specialist client with the recruitment of a permanent Occupational Therapist in Brentwood, Essex. The client supports adults with acquired neurological conditions and physical disabilities in a neurorehabilitation setting.
This is a full-time, permanent post although the client may consider part-time applicants, dependent on experience.
This role is suitable for both band 5 and band 6 Occupational Therapists.
- Assessing, treating and managing the activities of the service users
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Managing a complex caseload of adults with acquired neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
- Participating in case meetings, home visits and placement reviews
- Communicating effectively with residents, external care staff, and family members
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Bank 6 applicants must have experience of working with adults with acquired neurological conditions and physical disabilities
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please apply now!
Reference ID: 567
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,600.00-£32,300.00 per year